Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Whatever it TAKES LORD!

Jesus, I cry out to you from the midst of my being,
Lord open my eyes to what you are seeing!
I want to be broken, Lord cause me to crash,
Lord, I'll take the beating and suffer backlash!
To make you known Lord, I'll suffer the cost,
To honor your throne, to help save the lost.
Lord whatever it takes to make you that great,
I'll rise to your will and stand at your gate.
Cause me the stripes you suffered for me,
Create a fire inside, Lord so others can see.
I will not be quiet, I will not be still,
I'll do nothing else Lord, but seek your will.
Make me small Lord so you can stand tall,
I'll stand with your army as mankind suffers the fall.

pending

© Sarah Roberson

2 comments:

  1. Your poetry is awesome! I will check in and get my fix on your poems often! You go girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried following your blog...but it goes to my old blog on blogger...I am going to link your blog to my blogroll at http://lynnpittman.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete